The conference will bring together European and Polish transactional analysts from all TA fields to explore and discuss opportunities of expanding modern TA trends and application in all four fields. An important aim of this conference is to promote TA in Poland, foster debate and offer networking opportunities for the participants.
We would be delighted to have you present at this conference to hear what TA specialists have to share about the paths and goals in TA as well as the impact TA may bring to our lives. We would also love to hear your thoughts and opinion to this direction. That is why we kindly ask you to deliver a 40 minute keynote speech for an audience up to 120 people from all TA fields as well as a 3 hour workshop the following day for 20 people. Through your participation, you can help developing the TA society in Poland.
The Polish Transactional Analysis Association is honored to invite all TA fans, practitioners, students, and everyone interested in Transactional Analysis to the IInd International TA Conference in Poland “Many paths, one goal”, which will take place on 22-23 September 2018 in Poznań at Adam Mickiewicz University.
- To expand knowledge about TA,
- To integrate Polish and European TA community,
- To learn about new research and concepts,
The Conference is addressed to:
- Professionals: psychologists, psychotherapists, coaches, trainers, consultants, facilitators, teachers, educators, counsellors who want to expand their knowledge, develop competencies, and network in the TA community,
- Students interested in TA,
- Lidia Cierpiałkowska (Prof. psychoterapy field) Poland
- Dominique Dye (TSTA-P) France
- Jarosław Jagieła (Prof.education field) Poland
- Sylvie Monin (TSTA-C) Swizerland
- Sari Van Poelje (TSTA-O) Hungary
- Pete Shotton (TSTA-E i P) United Kingdom
- Lynda Tongue (TSTA-O) United Kingdom
- Yves Verdier (TSTA – P) France
The majority of the keynote speeches as well as workshops presented by the invited guests will be delivered in French or in English. The workshops run by Polish trainers will be in Polish. Should you be interested in participating in a workshop presented in Polish, it is necessary to provide translation on your own.
For more information about registration, program, and trainers visit our website: http://konferencjaat.pl/
We are looking forward to seeing you!