Aim of TDRC is to promote and support further developments in TA theory and a “culture of research” among the TA community supporting good research practice and knowledge in order to make TA visible and to highlight TA’s value. Our objectives are promoting, networking, funding and supporting TA research
Quick contact to TDRC – email@example.com
- Dr Biljana van Rijn, Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laura Bastianelli, co-opted member
- Milica Ilić, member
- Paolo Maggio, member
- Sylvia Schachner, member
- David Kryštof , member
- Ganna Golovan, member
- Ines Stimjanin, member
EATA THEORY DEVELOPMENT AND RESEARCH FUNDING
N.B. Applications received from someone different from the project coordinator won’t be accepted.
- New funded projects since 2013 (project)
- EATA research funding procedure (New 2016) (project)
- Application form for EATA research project funding (project)
- Application form for supporting publishing (article)
Do you need more information? –email@example.com
EATA SUPPORT FOR ARTICLES PUBLICATION
To get a grant for the publishing of articles into open access internet journals you should fill the application form and send it to TDRC by the 30th of April.
(Please click the link to download the form)
Application form for supporting publishing
Conditions for a research grant have been updated to include the expenditure on the research team. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Bidding process for a two day TDRC conference in 2018 will be announced shortly.