The title of the Conference is very symbolic, it reflects to the significant needs of people all around the world : Growth – Relationships – Trust . The abbreviation in Russian language means PAC which is very well known in TA world !
The main goal of the Conference was to create open space for exchanging experiences among professionals who use TA in their practice. Internet is space without boarders so it allowed inviting speakers from different countries: Russia, Great Britain, Hungary, Slovenia, Ukraine, Finland many more …
The Conference will be held on February 11th –12th 2017 from 9.00-20.00 MSK
All details you could find on the
Elena Soboleva , TSTA (P) , Russia
We would like to warmly invite you to our conference including two days of workshops, events and networking in Brighton, Sussex . This year we are excited to have a Brighton themed gala dinner on the Friday night and for those who want to stay on or arrive early Brighton is a fantastic city to explore and enjoy.
Our theme for the conference is ‘The Form and Function of Relationship’
Please click here to download the invitation
We are pleased to announce a start of the bidding process for organizing the next EATA Theory Development and Research Conference in 2018. The closing date for bids is the 28th of February 2017.
Click here to download the invitation
TA Theory Development and Research Committee (TDRC), a representative of EATA, invites researchers to apply for the role of evaluator of annual research grant applications. The aim of TDRC is to promote a high standard of research in Transactional Analysis, and applicants are sought from a wide range of backgrounds.
Role description and conditions
- To evaluate research proposals once a year and give feedback using TDRC criteria
- Evaluation involves a blind review process using a point system related to the criteria established by TDRC
- Payment of 100,00 Euro per evaluation
Qualifications and skills:
- Members of EATA community who hold: CTA, PTSTA, CTA Trainer or TSTA qualifications, and have research experience and a research publication record.
- Active academic researchers with a publication record, from fields external to Transactional Analysis. Relevant qualifications are PhD or DPsych in psychotherapy, psychology and other Humanistic and Social Sciences.
Previous experience of research project evaluation, research supervision and teaching is taken into account.
All interested send your brief CV with references of published articles to email@example.com by 31st January 2017.
Biljana van Rijn
On behalf of
EATA TA Theory Development and Research Committee